Isabel

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It has been a long time since I have posted, but I have decided on giving my blog another try.  I am still making bows on a small scale and have started some new flip flop designs as well :)  Since my bow making has become much smaller, my blog posts will probably focus more on the "Mama" than the "bow making".  I will continue to post new creations, I just won't focus solely on my projects.

My first return post is in regards to my now three year old daughter.  She is the sweetest, most lovable thing ever, 50% of the time.  The rest of the time, she is a complete terror.  To put it lightly, her tantrums are out of control.  I am not talking about one or two a week.  I have been dealing with at least two plus a day!  I have read a couple books, tried "talking" it out (there is not talking for her), hugging it out, time out, talking to her pediatrician, etc.  Nothing works.  There is no rationalizing with her, she can't even tell me what is upsetting her.  It's difficult to deal with a screaming, fit throwing three year old who doesn't even know what is wrong.  I pray for patience and have tried to make room for the things I enjoy, just to "get away" a bit from the craziness.

How do the rest of you deal with your frustrations with your child(ren) and how do you choose to "get away" for a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment