Isabel

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Begining

Well, this is my first official blog post.  I can't believe I am doing a blog.  I was never much of a writer growing up.  Much more of a verbal and social person.  However, I thought it was time to do something different with my time (or lack thereof).

As you can see by my "About Me" bio my little girl is about to turn 1.  In less than a week in fact.  I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by and I am not ready for her grow up quite yet :(  It seems like just yesterday she was this itty bitty thing in the NICU and today she is cruising around the furniture and "Little Miss Grabby Hands" is always getting in to something.  She is so different from her brother.  He was so well behaved as a baby and we never had to worry about him getting in to trouble or putting something in his mouth.  She touches everything and is constantly putting EVERYTHING in her mouth.  While it can definitely be trying at times, I think this is what I love so much about her.  Her individuality and curiosity about the world around her.  I can already tell she is going to give us a run for our money in the following years.

Things have been crazy, work is busy, my oldest is getting ready to start 1st grade in less than 2 weeks and I am starting to prepare for Little Miss Grabby Hand's 1st Birthday Party in 2 weeks.  I know, I should have been all set, organized, and planned weeks ago.  I have just been so busy with parties, kids, work, and trying to get my Etsy shop going I have not had much time.  Thank goodness for a sister that has offered to make her cake (and she makes GREAT cakes).  Now here I am finding time to start a blog.  What was I thinking??

Anyways, I will post a few things I have been working on (and are in my Etsy shop) for you to check out.  As new items come up I will continue to post and as I find things that really intrigue me, I will also share.

No comments:

Post a Comment